« Home | Categorized » | Coloured » | First » | Blue » | Excel » | Blink » 

February 23, 2006 

Black

I halted work on the Google Earth KML last month. I was just so disappointed with everyone's response.

Nonetheless, Karachi's routing and navigation is in the works. So it is for Lahore and Islamabad. MapQuest type webmaps are also good to go. Not to forget to mention traffic monitoring and vehicle license plate recognition are in the pipeline.

Even though it would only be a matter of a few days for the online map server to get running, I just don't see the incentive for spending all that time and money for doing so. People just take and run away.

Blogspot.com access is crippled here in Pakistan, hence the delayed reply.

I was waiting for Google to update their Maps site with the Google Earth imagery as well since its so much easier to download imagery from there rather than from GE. But there's one caveat though. GE's resolution is one notch greater than that of GM.

Do tell me which script you're using. Really appreciate your support! :D

Awesome work buddy! Tell me if I can be of any help, thought with the work you have done, I seriously doubt it!

Post a Comment